Commercial Real Estate Auction | Pike County Indiana
Bank Owned Commercial Property AUCTION | Winslow, Indiana
Online Auction ending on December 17, 2020 @ 3:00pm EST (soft close)
Monday, Dec. 7, 2020 at 11:00am EST
Monday, Dec. 14, 2020 at 4:00pm EST
Winslow Indiana Commercial buidling for sale at online auction. Updated office building near I-69 located in Winslow, Indiana in Pike County. If you're looking for an office space, this space would make an excellent medical office, executive office, co-working office space, executive suites, or other commercial space that may fit your needs. Located in a small town in southwestern Indiana, this commercial property sits in Pike county not far from I-69, Hwy 61, and Hwy 64.
An excellent commercial property in southwestern Indiana not farm from Jasper, Evansville, Oakland City or Petersburg.
Seller: HomeBank of Arkansas
License # AC30200042 | AU01049934 | RB14046997
Bid notice: This is an internet-only auction. All bidding activity will take place online. 11% Buyer's Premium will be added to your bid.
2206 South State Rd 61 - Winslow, In 47598
009-00124-00 PT NW NW 32 1S 7 1A
- The property will be sold at Public “Online - Internet Auction” ending Thursday – December 17, 2020 at 3:00pm (soft close w/3 minute extensions)
- To be approved as an online bidder a signed copy of the terms and conditions along with a signed bidder’s certification must be received and approved by the auction office.
- The property will be Sold Subject to Seller’s Confirmation. The seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
- Property sells as-Is with no warranties expressed or implied
- Property included in the sale is the real estate only.
- The auction is Subject to prior sale (the property can be purchased prior to the end of the auction)
- The seller reserves the right to cancel the auction at any time prior to the final bid closing
- Buyers Premium
- An 11% buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid and charged to the buyer, the final bid plus the 11% buyer’s premium will establish the final sales price.
- A 10% Down payment must be paid by the successful bidder by direct wire transfer within 24 hours of acceptance of the auction contract by the Sellers payable to Dubois County Title Co.
- The down payment deposit will be non-refundable; your bidding is not conditional upon financing, so be sure you are prepared to pay cash at closing or have arranged your financing prior to bidding. The balance of the purchase price including the buyer’s premium will be due via a wire transfer to the closing company, on delivery of insurable title on or before December 30, 2020.
- A promissory note will be signed along with the down payment.
- Seller (HomeBank of Arkansas) financing available to approved bidder.
- Final closing is NOT contingent upon financing.
- The property will be conveyed by a Warranty Deed
- The seller agrees to furnish buyer(s) with an owner’s policy of Title Insurance Policy at closing.
- Real Estate Taxes: the taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Closing shall take place at the office of: Dubois County Title Co.
- Closing fee will be paid by the buyer.
- Closing will be held on or before 10:00am – December 30, 2020
- Possession will be granted on day of final closing.
- The successful Bidder shall execute a “Real Estate Auction Sales Contract” for the property immediately after being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer.
- Each potential Bidder is responsible for conducting at their own risk, their own independent inspections, investigations, and due diligence concerning the property.
- Further; Property sells as-is with no warranties expressed or implied
- United Country Coffey Realty & Auction and their representatives are exclusive agents of the Seller.
- Seller: HomeBank of Arkansas
- All announcements made up to the final close of the Auction bidding take precedence over all advertising, oral or printed material.
- All marketing information and PIP materials were gathered from reliable sources and are believed to be correct as of the date they were published; however the seller or auctioneers have not independently verified this information. Auction plats and drawings are not to be relied on and are for representation purposes only. Its accuracy is not warranted in any way. There is no obligation on the part of the sellers or auctioneer to update this information.
SALE SITE: Internet: www.UnitedCountryIN.com
VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS: Property Preview: Monday, Dec. 7, 2020 at 11:00am EST & Monday, Dec. 14, 2020 at 4:00pm EST
The viewing of the property will be at the viewer’s own risk the Seller, neither Auctioneer nor the Listing Agency be held responsible for accidents.
For questions call Jimmie Dean Coffey at United Country Coffey Realty & Auction (812) 822-3200 office (812) 287-7016 direct line.